October 28 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
October CTC Meeting
- Evaluation of the October 23 5K Race
- Report from Lickinghole Creek bridge feasibility study
- Discussion of November & December dates for meetings, work days, social
- Review of trail maintenance & progress in 2021
- Begin planning for 2022 priorities
Our meeting will be Thursday, October 28, 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Community Room (formerly the Radio Building) at Claudius Crozet Park.
If you drive, please park inside the park — not along Hilltop or Indigo — leaving the places closest to the building open so the basketball hoops can be used, and enter through the door next to the equipment shed.
You do not need to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated. If you are not, a mask is required.