CROZET TRAILS CREW meeting
Trailside Coffee, Crozet
Thursday, January 12, 2012
6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Introductions if new people are present (Name, interest in the Trails Group)
- Updates from “Action Items” from last meeting (there were none)
- Discussion of Building (Labor) activities:
- Status of plank bridge at Western Ridge
- Two CTC bridges at Western Ridge (will one of these be the Joseph Taylor Bridge?)
- Survey for remaining section of Crozet Connector near Western Ridge? Follow Utility lines?
- Status of work in West Hall?
- Trail extension to reach Crozet Park
- Discussion about potential trail near Cory Farm, Liberty Hall
- Major Bridge for Lickinghole Creek between West Hall and Cory Farm
- Byrom Park? Mint Springs? Henley Hornets Trail?
- Discussion of Planning (Logistics) activities:
- Scouts? Where do we stand?
- Schools? Caroline Bertrand and the Key Club
- Signs by the WAHS shop class?
- Memo to Western Ridge HOA in support of the plank bridge (Tom G.)
- Next Group meeting – February 9th
- Next workday- ???