CROZET TRAILS CREW meeting
Trailside Coffee, Crozet
Thursday, May 10th, 2012
6:00 pm-7:30 pm
- Introductions if new people are present (Name, interest in the Trails Group)
- Updates from “Action Items” from last meeting:
- Dan and Jessica- Come up with a cost effective design for the Joseph Taylor bridge. CREW- Take measurements and photos on site.
- West Hall—Find out when they will put the trail in / what’s the progress on the development? Will they wait until all the houses are finished before starting the trail?
- Follow-up on the WestLake development and the status of trails there.
- Discussion of Building (Labor) activities:
- Loop trail at Crozet Park! Eagle scout projects?
- Joseph Taylor Bridge
- Discussion of Planning (Logistics) activities:
- Crozet Trails Day will be on Sunday, October 21.
- What’s happening at Old Trail?
- June 30th parade and drink sales.
- Memo to Western Ridge HOA in support of the plank bridge (Tom G.)?
- Next Group meeting – June 14th
- Next workday- May 19th or 20th? May 26th– Where?